Wool Dryer Balls
We are proud to carry Pure Wool Dryer Balls from Moss Creek Wool Works. Sustainably sourced from farms that do not practice mulesing, these wool dryer balls are handmade in Canada and are a perfect choice for consumers who are wanting soft, fluffy laundry without the harsh chemicals in commercial dryer sheets. Simple to use -- just toss in your dryer -- wool dryer balls will gently lift and separate clothes, to increase airflow and reduce drying time.
- Material: Pure Wool
- Handmade in Canada by our friends at Moss Creek Wool Works from pure wool sustainably sourced from farms that do not practice mulesing
- Wool is biodegradable. Plant used balls in your garden where they will decompose, releasing valuable nutrients
- Box Contents: 3 Pure Wool Dryer Balls with "Good to Know" tips reference card
- Wool Dryer Ball Colour: Choco Milk
- An effective way to shorten your drying time, soften your laundry, and reduce static cling
- To prevent static cling, avoid over drying and remove synthetics early. For additional natural static cling solutions, refer to the "Good to Know" reference card
- Using wool dryer balls in the dryer is ideal for fluffing up down jackets, duvets, and pillows
- Add your favourite essential oil to lightly scent clothes. We recommend using a lower drying temperature when using essential oils with the dryer balls. Essential oils are concentrated essences so you only need a few drops per ball to softly scent your laundry. When using an essential to freshen laundry, place a few drops on each ball and let dry for an hour or two prior to tossing them into the dryer as some oils may stain clothing if not dried first. Try our custom essential oil Dryer Blend for sweet 'n fresh smelling laundry.
- Other fun uses for Wool Dryer Balls: wool dryer balls make great toys for your furry pal.